Jalapeño Popper Chicken?? I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. It is in the oven as speak and I cannot wait to consume it!! Here’s some things you should know about this recipe:
1. The amount of heat is controllable by how many of the Jalapeño seeds you leave in.
2. I’ve posted a picture of Kraft Fresh Take in case you’ve never heard of it before. I think the Cheddar Jack with Bacon and Four Cheese would work best.
3. The recipe can be made on a baking sheet without the metal rack (that’s what I did). The reason why this person used a metal rack was because she figured out that it helped to keep the bottom part crispy instead of getting soggy.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pckg of Kraft Fresh Take
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 4 oz Kraft Shredded Cheddar
- 3 Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Dice jalapeños – the more seeds you keep, the spicier it will be
- Mix jalapeños with cream cheese and shredded cheddar
- Butterfly the chicken and stuff with equal portions of jalapeño mixture
- Coat with Kraft Fresh Take
- Place chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes or until thickest part of chicken is no longer pink